This brief tutorial outlines how to use the functions of the VivoWidget. The VivoWidget allows you to personalize products with photos, illustrations, messages, and more. So whether you are personalizing an item for gift, special occasion, or just because, you can customize it exactly to your needs. The widget also allows you to install it onto any website and sell products you design! Continue reading to learn how to get started.
Browse through products by category, product type, new arrivals, and more. There are two options to choose from once you find your product:
1. Add to Cart: Purchase blank or pre-designed products.
2. Customize: Create your own design. You can also find customizable products through the ‘Design’ tab.
Design Tools & Features
VivoPrint’s innovative design tools allow you to upload images, add text, and create designs. Listed below are the toolbar design capabilities:
- Add Text: Add custom text to your design. Choose font type, size, and color.
- Add Image: Upload a custom high-resolution image or browse the image library.
- Up, Down, Left, Right Arrows: Use arrows to move your image. You can also use your mouse to drag the image or text.
- + / - Buttons: Increase and decrease the size of your image or text.
- Layers Section: The ‘Forward’ and “Backward’ buttons control the order and visibility or your layers. Use the ‘Delete’ button to delete a layer. Drag and drop the layers to control the order.
- Reset Button: Resets your design area to a blank sheet.
- Save: Allows you to save your work for future use.
- Product Options: Use to select a new product for your design without losing your work.
- Color Options: Select the color and size of your product.
- Add to Cart: Review your order and proceed with checkout!
Sellers & Designers
Signup or login for access to VivoPrint’s design tools, products, and widget. To sell your designs online, first upload your image and then select the ‘Sell This’ option.
- Sell on my widget only: ‘Yes’ will prevent all other widget from displaying your products. ‘No’ will allow your designs to be sold on the VivoNetwork.
- Customizable: ‘Yes’ will allow the buyer to customize your design before purchasing.
- Calculate: Used to determine the markup price. When you sell a product, you will receive a portion of the markup price.
- Product category: Select the category that best represents your design.
Managing Your Products
The ‘Item on Sale’ tab allows you to manage your designs. In this tab you can view current products and items sold. VivoPrint will directly deposition payment into your account each month. You can view transactions and income status under the ‘Income’ tab.
To cancel items click ‘Account’ < ‘Item on Sale’ < ‘Cancel’. You can also save your designs and choose to resell them at another time.
Widget & Links
To embed the widget into your personal site or blog, copy the HTML code and paste it into your website. The widget code is located under the ‘Account’ > ‘Settings’ tab. You can browse and click on the products you would like to embed into your website, facebook, google+, or blog. To embed product images or text links into your website, click on ‘Account’ > ‘Items on Sale’, select the product, and click ‘Get Image’ or ‘Text Link.’