But first, a note about uploading and posting information on VivoPrint Website:
What information do we collect?
Information Provided by You
You may provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you:
- register for a VivoPrint account;
- order products or gift certificates;
- request customer support or send us any other communication;
- sign up for newsletters, email alerts, and special offers;
- set up a Partner account;
- enter sweepstakes or contests;
- sign up for, or redeem, special offers;
- respond to surveys;
- use our referral features;
- approve your child’s request to open a VivoPrint account in accordance with The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA).
Such information may include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. You may also provide us with information about other people, such as their email addresses, if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to the VivoPrint Website or our promotions.
Information Collected by Cookies:
Information Collected by Web Beacons and Log Files:
VivoPrint collects certain non-personally identifiable information through the use of web beacons and log files. Such information may include your IP address, browser type, site usage, and whether you openedemails you received from us.
How do we secure your information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we use commercially reasonable and generally accepted technological safeguards to secure any information we collect about you. The secure server software (SSL) we use encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. In addition, your VivoPrint account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You should always take steps to protect the confidentiality of the password you select.
How can I change, delete, or update my information?
Most of your account information can be changed in the VivoPrint section of the VivoPrint Website. If you have any questions about what information is stored or would like to obtain a copy of such information, please contact us.
After receiving proof of your identity, we will provide the information to you, and you may request that we delete or change any or all of the information.